This practical 3-day training course has been designed to improve the knowledge and understanding of those new to Toxicology and enhance the practices of those still early in their careers. Through interactive sessions and case studies, delegates will gain a greater insite into setting up and running toxicology studies and interpret results. Delegates will also be able to increase their understanding of the vital role of Toxicology in the drug development process.
• Clarify the latest regulatory requirements and their impact on your role
• Gain a greater insight into the role of Toxicology and how it interacts with other disciplines
• Practical considerations for designing and setting up robust Toxicology studies including selection of dose levels, timing of studies and interpretation of results
• Understand newer areas which interact with Toxicology such as the “omics”
• Using Toxicology information to support clinical trials and product licence application
"Very good communication between both trainers and between the trainers and the audience" - Researcher, LEK Pharmaceuticals
Why should you choose PTI?
All PTI programmes are developed following extensive research with the industry, to ensure that the objectives of each course match your objectives.
Connect with the PTI faculty! PTI is a global pharmaceutical training company with over 60 interctive courses focusing on Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Clinical, Business Strategy, Fine Chemicals, Biopharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Medical Devices and Agrochemicals