PTI is a global training company with over 60 interactive courses focusing on Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Clinical Development and Manufacturing best practices. Whether you are new to the industry, or firmly established and looking for training to take you to the next level, you will receive practical information and comprehensive advice to meet the demands of a challenging career in pharmaceuticals. Our courses can also be delivered on-site, specifically tailored to place emphasis on your company’s own particular business objectives.
About your PTI training course – Why should you choose this course?
All PTI programmes are developed following extensive research with the industry, to ensure that the objectives of each course match your objectives.
• Focusing on your business issues during our research ensures that each and every course can help you deliver immediate results when you are back in your office.
• Application and implementation of industry knowledge and experience is the driver for our course design. Not theoretical, academic lectures.
• Featuring a blend of interactive learning tools, including case studies, group discussions, scenarios, simulations, practical exercises and knowledge assessments; PTI courses focus on practical techniques.
• You can be confident that PTI courses are always up-to-date and topical, addressing the latest concerns facing your industry. With the experience of our Advisory Board we continuously revise our content to ensure that your course is relevant and timely.
• PTI’s performance improvement solutions are based upon the proven techniques made famous by many of our sister companies, including ESI, Huthwaite and AchieveGlobal. Our combined experience as a Group ensures that you can feel confident that your objectives will be met.
• PTI is part of the IIR Group of companies, world-leaders in transferring knowledge and skills to industry and job function markets globally through training, conferences, exhibitions and consulting.