PTI is a leading global pharmaceutical training company with over 60 interactive courses specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are continuously updating and expanding our curriculum to reflect the latest industry challenges and are looking for experienced freelance trainers in the following areas to present public and on-site training programmes:
• Regulatory Affairs (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biopharmaceuticals
• Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Key requirements include:
• A minimum of 10 years’ industry experience
• Proven training experience and skills, including good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent preparation skills for educational materials (session plans, debate exercises and handouts)
• Fluency in the English language and ability to conduct content sessions in English for an international audience
In return we offer excellent remuneration rates and a friendly and professional working partnership.
If you are interested in joining our faculty please send your CV in the first instance to Rachael Mulcaster, Course Producer, PTI at firstname.lastname@example.org